1. Students will have a verbal test EACH Friday on a Bible verse.
This week's Bible verse will be: "A" All have sinned and come short of the glory of God
2. Please return students folders daily.
3. Students need gym shoes everyday. If you would like to send an extra pair to be kept at school you are more than welcome to do so.
4. Students need headphones that can be kept at school for our ipad time
5. If you feel your child may need a change of clothes, please include in backpack to stay at school.
6. Please remember pick up line starts at 2:45. Public bus cannot get through parking lot when line has already formed.
We have a "clip" chart to monitor behavior. Each child starts on the green section "ready to learn" daily. If a student hurts another child, does not follow classroom rules or is disrespectful, the child will have to clip down to yellow "slow down" and loses 5 minutes of recess.
If the child repeats or breaks another rule, he/she will clip down again to orange "think about it" and loses 10 minutes of recess. If behavior involves hurting another child, they will lose their extra curricular activity.
If a third offense occurs, he/she will have to clip down to red " oh no! stop!" and will lose half of recess, entire extra curricular activity, visit the principal and guardian will be contacted.
Student's are also rewarded for good behavior. The student can clip up to purple "great effort" and receive a piece of candy at the end of the day.
Student's can clip up again to pink "role model" and receive a piece of candy and a prize from the treasure box.